Monday, May 4, 2009

1 Month Anniversary

Clock strikes sharp at 12 am! Yuuhuu!! 01.05.09 . Its our 1 month anniversary and we're so happy about it. Let me share with you all how we - Yuvier and me , celebrate our anniversary .
I woke up at 6.30am , and head to work . reach hotel at 7.40am and check the station plan for Yuvier and myself.. i msged her and she told me that she's not feeling well . She went to see doctor at Takashimaya and it was closed because of public holiday . Then she went to 24hrs Raffles Medical . At 6.30pm, i finish work and i took bus no.143 to Outram park to pick up my baby to dinner. We went to a coffee shop near her house to have porridge . We ordered 1 dry chilli frog, 1 vegetable , 1 plain porridge and i chicken porridge. I never knew that the frog was so nice. It taste like chicken actually . Around 10pm, we start to walk back home . On our way back , she buy a packet of red apples . and we also stop by at a bakery shop to buy some bread. we're afraid that we might get hungry at night , so we buy 6 pcs of bread. its only s$3 for 3 so we buy 6 . 3 each . haha . After that I walk her back home and gave her a kiss goodnight . muahh!! Thats how we celebrate our 1 month anniversary and i think that its very cute . =P I love You!

No comments:

Post a Comment