Friday, July 31, 2009

HAPPY 4 MONTH ANNIVERSARY!!




Happy 4 Lovely months baby!!! Hope You enjoy the video! Haha.. Im so happy that its been 4 months already . I love you and thank You so much for all the love You gave me and the ralph lauren perfume that you gave me last night. I love it very much.

Well , to share with you guys out there..She gave me a suprise last night when she told me that she's going to bed early but i can feel that she's just around me as im still working . as soon as i finish working..i went out and i recieved a call from her askin me to turn around and look straight. and i saw Her sitting there waiting for me. Haha!! im so happy and suprised that She did that. Well, i gave Her a suprise too early in the morning where i suddenly appear outside Her house and send her to work .
I work at 3pm so i decided to give her a suprise . I woke up at 4.30 am and get myself ready . Went out from home at 5am and took a taxi and head to Her house . reach at 5.15am and listen to my iPod while waiting the clock strikes 5.45am as she's going to wake up that time . as the clock strikes 5.45am..i texted her whether she's already awake or not. i went up and wait for Her outside the lift . I heard noises of someone closing the door so i know that its my lovely wife thats coming . She was still sleepy and a little bit blur but She was so suprised to see me appear so early in the morning . Her tears drop from her eyes as She was really happy to see me . I miss Her alot . I hug her and send Her to work . We had breakfast at the canteen and She went to work..after that i went back home.

My life has never been this better and I know that i've found the most perfect Love of My Life. I'm NO ONE and i go to singapore without anything . Things changed when she came to singapore and steped into my life . She make me become SOMEONE and gave me the love i need . I dont know how to thank Her but I'll give her all my love and care always . Im always by your side and always remember - TOGETHER WE'RE FOREVER. 3 little words for you Baby , ' I LOVE YOU ' and it gives a big meaning from me . See You later ..Haha, I just send her to work and im waiting for her to finish work .

- Love always,
Adrian





- This picture was taken last night in my room and She was just beside me!

No comments:

Post a Comment