Friday, December 11, 2009

Almost ROTTEN!

Oh my GOSH . Its been so long since i last update my blog . Been working like hell and played too much Maple Story from level 56 - 135 and spend almost 6xx sgd for it . Shyt ! haha..but anyway..im back now and its my off today . As usual .. wake up , check facebook , call my love of cos . haha..then i went to apply for China visa at Sembawang . know what? i take bus to Ang Mo Kio mrt station then took me 4 stations to reach there and i realised i need to show them my air ticket so i took the mrt back to Ang Mo Kio station and took bus to my house..grab my air ticket then head to there again . gosh. I stop by at KFC for lunch . haha . Had my favourite coconut pie and cheese fries . applied my visa already and it cost me 75 dollars . i heard its pretty expensive tho but oh well...its kinda urgent .
Then i went to fair price at AMK Hub , do some groceries shoppin . Bought a pack of Yeo's chrysanthemum tea that contains 6 boxes in it and a packet of twisties of tomato flav . Haha thats all i grab . Just had Carrot cake for my high tea and im still kinda full right now. Dont know wanna have what for dinner later .


No comments:

Post a Comment